Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1) nupchu Be@rbrick Collections

I would like to say Hi to all bearbrick fans here.

To introduce myself to have my first international blog here, my nickname is "nupchu", my home country is Hong Kong. I started to collect bearbrick in March, 2006. I was attracted by Series 11 Jellybean, I bought it at US$2.5 only. After all, I started my long and non-stop journey collecting bearbrick(s).

Firstly, I told myself, I wanted to collect all Jellybean...not taking me so long, just about 3 months...I had them all. Then, my target was all GID...this took me a bit more time...to tell the truth, I still miss one (Tokio - the bus driver with the GID head), but I will get it soon ;-)

I, selectively collect 1 single character "c" from Basic of each Series. I feel that it's boring to have the whole set of Basic with just the character different. And I am not interested to collect those with phone strap on the head, as I cannot put them in the cabinets tidily.

Anyway, I am still addicted to this figure, my task in the near future is to have all 100% bearbrick collection, however I still have a long way to go. Most of my collections are 100%, I have just a few 400% only. Those are in special materials, such as clear materials, some nice wood, GID and the fantastic print of Mark Parker.












No comments: