Sunday, October 12, 2008

10) Royalefam ~ Nike Sneaker STBG x Be@rbrick

As my focus is 100%, here you can only see the 100% Royalefam. The bearbrick is according to the design of Nike shoes style. The pattern, the color and the only difference is the gold face of the bearbrick, which is the focal point of the design.

The first time I saw the bearbrick design, I felt a bit scary of its face, like the Egyptian Sphinx. Anyway, overall this is a nice design.

a gold Egyptian Sphinx face and a pair of gold hands~
an Egyptian text on the back~
Royalefam logo on the chest~
nice floral and human face pattern with sharp red color on the sides of the legs~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so damn wrong about this post. First of all, Royalefam is founded by a malay guy from Singapore, thus the words you see at the back isn't Egyptian, it's Arabic [Malay]. 2nd of all, that is not an Egyptian Sphinx face. It is Royalefam's signature face of a famous terrorist. Go check it out.

nupchu said...

I am opened to anyone to comment on my words if I am wrong. But I don't accept anyone who left a bad manner of "word". This is only my personal sharing, if u are not interested, please go and write your own blog, don't damage my blog here. And if you are brave, no need to send such rude message with Anonymous.