Wednesday, October 15, 2008

11) All Valentine Bearbrick Set from 2002 to 2008

Started from 2002, Medicom had started to launch Valentine Bearbrick set. I had tried to shoot them all together today and had found that there was no Valentine Bearbrick set in 2003, they had skipped this year. There are 11 pieces 100% in total and 1 50% (I had not included this, as it's not my collection item.)

The best set I like is 2004 Valentine Bearbrick set, as it can smile, brown with chocolate and pink with strawberry. Very interesting~

2002 Valentine Bearbrick Set
Trash2004 Valentine Bearbrick Set
2005 Valentine Bearbrick Set
Hello Kitty
2006 Valentine Bearbrick Set2007 Valentine Bearbrick Set2008 Valentine Bearbrick Set
Happy Valentine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye!i cn see that u really into this bearbrick.=) cn u do me a favour?my bf luv dis toys but frankly i dun hv any idea bout dis thing.=p and i wan to gv him surprise by buying him one.cz i love him vry much.i cn see that they hav valentine set.they hv 2009 set or not?and in ur opinion, my bf wil luv it or not?whre cn i get this set?cn u gv me any website where i cn do on9 delivery?plz33.....help me...tq!!=)

nupchu said...

hi, no sure if u received my reply yesterday. if u want to buy online, u can buy at ebay onlne:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=bearbrick+valentine&_sacat=See-All-Categories

FYI, 2009 valentine set is not launched yet. From ebay is just for presale only.